Monday, February 21, 2011

My Google AdSense Earnings

I have been receiving monthly checks from Google since 2003, and I've read numerous success stories of websites earning 5 digit incomes per month with AdSense.
Now, I will admit, a 5-digit commission in a single month is probably not the norm for most participants.
I promote AdSense on three of my websites and my monthly checks are usually around the $6,000 mark.
My sites have been around for a long time and I have a great deal of traffic so that's a big reason why I earn so much. I promote my sites on Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, etc. Making a lot of money with AdSense is all about numbers. The more traffic you have, the greater the earning potential.
My checks weren't always this large. I think my first month's earnings in 2003 totaled less than $20. However, as my traffic increased, so did my checks.

No comments:

Post a Comment